Monday 3 September 2012

 
The Craftfest 'I Love Your Blog' Blog Thing
 
Pass on the Craftfest lurve
This idea was passed on to me by Found In Keswick
 
This is the Craftfest 'I Love Your Blog' Award
 
 
which I am awarding to Jillian O'dwyer for The Art of Inspiration
I absolutely adore her ceramic creations.
 
If you are sent a Craftfest 'I Love Your Blog' Award and you would like to Share The Lurve, then have a look at this.
 

 

How To Share The Craftfest Lurve

 

1. Paste our 'I love Your Blog' Badge to your page

2. Put a on a link to the blogger who sent it you

3. Put a link to the blogger you are awarding the Lurve to

4. List some other blogs you like

5. Inform all the bloggers you have mentioned by commenting on their blogs.

6. List 'How To Share The Craftfest Lurve'
7. Tell us something you'd like to say, or show us something you'd like to sell.
 
 
 
 
Here are some the other blogs I'm in to at the moment
 
and the thing I'd like to show you
I use hard wearing leather cord, Japanese Miyuki beads and various silver tone beads, chains and charms to create these Boho Chic Leather Wrap Bracelets.
I can customise according to your preferences by using a different colour of leather, bead mix and charms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Lots of Craftfest Monday love going around, http://lottieoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-craftfest-i-love-your-blog-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Happy Craftfest week, sharing the love all round :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention :-) :-) hope you're having a great Craftfest week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog posting. Thank you for the mention and may you have a fantastic CraftFest week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thanks for the mention. Hope you have a great Craftfest week

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the mention :) happy CRAFTfesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Thanks for featuring my blog: 'Musings of a Maker' in you list of '.....other blogs I'm in to at the moment.' I have shared your blog on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/countrybazaar. Hope your having a successful CRAFTfest week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring me! I have returned the favour and included you on my sharing the Lurve blog
    http://craftycolacreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sharing-craftfest-blog-lurve.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love The Art of Inspiration too, fab post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to tell you that you're in my blog here http://loutul.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/the-craftfest-i-love-your-blog-blog-thing/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Scarlet! I love your work too! http://jillianodwyer.blogspot.com/2012/09/houston-weve-gone-coral.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya, thank you for the mention. I love the leather wrap bracelet btw. I'm sharing the love too! I've mentioned you in my blog here: http://beadedbazaar.weebly.com/1/post/2012/09/sharing-the-love.html

    ReplyDelete